Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The public printer is located on the 1st floor of the library and is available for students only. Any of the four student computers on the 1st floor have printing capabilities. Please wash your hands prior to using the computers, limit your time on the computers, and wipe down the station after use.
- Log-on to the computer using your SJC username and password.
- Open the item you wish to print, select Print and print to Greenfield on Metatron
- The printer is located on the first floor near the student computer stations
Printing from Google Docs
Google Docs is a great tool for viewing and editing documents you have saved online. If you would like to print your document, please download the file. If you try to print directly from Google Docs, the printer will only print the first few pages of your document.
To download your file from Google Docs:
- Go to "File" (located in the top navigation bar)
- Scroll down to "Download as"
- Select the program you wish you use (any Microsoft products and PDF files both work)
- Once your file is downloaded, print from your selected program